Malwarebytes EndPoint Protection & Response
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) monitoring AND protection for your endpoints using multi-layered, cloud-managed security via a single agent.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection & Response
The right approach to securing the endpoint requires Multi-Vector Protection technology from Malwarebytes. Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities aim to accelerate threat detection and reduce dwell time, thus the faster a breach is detected, the faster it can be contained.
Multi-Vector Protection employs multiple layers of technology to address advanced threats that leverage different attack vectors and techniques. Defend your endpoints against all types of threats with a layered approach that leverages static and dynamic detection technologies to address every stage of an attack for both Windows and Mac.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection & Response is an endpoint protection platform that uses multiple technologies to proactively protect your computers against unknown and known threats. It:
- Stops advanced malware, including ransomware and fileless attacks
- Removes all traces of malware when an endpoint does get infected
- Centralized management and threat reporting
- Prevents Ransomware, Malware, Zero-day exploits, PUPS and Adware
All designed to deter and detect, even the most motivated attacker.
- Multi-layered Protection
- Visibility into endpoints for continuous monitoring
- Three modes of endpoint isolation
- Complete and thorough remediation
- Ransomware Rollback
- Centralised Cloud-Based Management
7 Layers of pre-execution Protection
- Web Protection: Prevents access to malicious websites, ad networks, scammer networks, and bad neighbourhoods
- Application Hardening: Reduces vulnerability exploit surface and proactively detects fingerprinting attempts used by advanced attacks
- Exploit Mitigation: Proactively detects and blocks attempts to abuse vulnerabilities and remotely execute code on the endpoint
- Application Behavior Protection: Prevents applications from being leveraged to infect the endpoint
- Payload Analysis: Identifies entire families of known and relevant malware with heuristic and behavioral rules
- Ransomware Mitigation: Detects and blocks ransomware via behavioral monitoring technology