How to load a Service Core License File
Follow the steps below to obtain the 9 character license code from FootPrints and to obtain and apply the license:
- To obtain the 9 character license code, login to FootPrints using an account which has system administrator rights, and access Administration | System | License. Note the 9 character license code displayed as shown in the screenshot below. Remain on this page without navigating away from it until the license key is applied.
- Click Here to visit your Support Profile page on the Numara Web Site.
- Login with your Support Profile Username and password if you are not already logged in. If you do not already have a profile, instructions for creating a profile can be found here.
- Once at the My FootPrints page, copy the 9 character license code from Administration | System | License and paste it into the License Code field as shown in the image below:
- Press the Get Production License link.
- Copy the long string of characters that are displayed and paste it into the License Key field at the Administration | System | License page and press the GO button